miércoles, 5 de junio de 2013

Asian heaven

quoteofmylife-x: "Sometimes it's not about doing what's right...



quoteofmylife-x:

"Sometimes it's not about doing what's right or wrong, but what's necessary. Walk a tightrope between desire and destruction; never look down you may crash and stay absolutely focused on what you want." -Michael Ngo

quoteofmylife-x: "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds...



quoteofmylife-x:

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." -Eleanor Roosevelt

quoteofmylife-x: "I do not believe there is a more dangerous...



quoteofmylife-x:

"I do not believe there is a more dangerous and destructive force in all the world than Hope, but I do not believe there is a more necessary or perfectly beautiful one either." -Tyler Knott Gregson

sylphaeon: your-unpopular-opinion: Anonymous submitted: I...



sylphaeon:

your-unpopular-opinion:

Anonymous submitted:

I think Rapists shouldn't be able to claim rights to the children they force upon women.

And what about the women who rape men and force the men to pay for the child so the woman can really get the cash for herself more than for the child? Do you agree they deserve no sympathy either? I hope so. Rape is a terrible crime no matter who commits it.

yummmyasians: xkweezey.tumblr.com ♋YummmyAsians♋













yummmyasians:

xkweezey.tumblr.com

♋YummmyAsians♋

yummmyasians: xkweezey.tumblr.com ♋YummmyAsians♋



yummmyasians:

xkweezey.tumblr.com

♋YummmyAsians♋

yummmyasians: http://lovelyinfamy.tumblr.com ♋YummmyAsians♋



yummmyasians:

http://lovelyinfamy.tumblr.com

♋YummmyAsians♋

yummmyasians: @lovelyinfamy <3 ♋YummmyAsians♋



yummmyasians:

@lovelyinfamy <3

♋YummmyAsians♋

yummmyasians: http://caseinmind.tumblr.com/ ♋YummmyAsians♋



yummmyasians:

http://caseinmind.tumblr.com/

♋YummmyAsians♋

yummmyasians: Jenny Nguyen // "Kissed by an...



yummmyasians:

Jenny Nguyen // "Kissed by an Angel"

♋YummmyAsians♋

hilariousgifslol: ..and they said tail whip did no damage More...



hilariousgifslol:

..and they said tail whip did no damage

More Hilarious Gifs

hilariousgifslol: I really need to re-watch Dragon Ball.. More...



hilariousgifslol:

I really need to re-watch Dragon Ball..

More Hilarious Gifs

hilariousgifslol: My dog becomes a total bitch when I am on...



hilariousgifslol:

My dog becomes a total bitch when I am on tumblr for hours and forget to feed her..

More Hilarious Gifs

quoteofmylife-x: "If knowledge can create problems, it is not...



quoteofmylife-x:

"If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them." -Isaac Asimov

quoteofmylife-x: "If you're an introvert, you also know that...



quoteofmylife-x:

"If you're an introvert, you also know that the bias against quiet can cause deep psychic pain. As a child you might have overheard your parents apologize for your shyness… or at school you might have been prodded to come "out of your shell" — that noxious expression which fails to appreciate that some animals naturally carry shelter everywhere they go, and that some humans are just the same. Now that you're an adult, you might still feel a pang of guilt when you decline a dinner invitation in favor of a good book….or you're told that you're "in your head too much," a phrase that's often deployed against the quiet and cerebral. Of course, there's another word for such people: thinkers."

-Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking, Susan Cain

your-unpopular-opinion: I'm finding it very difficult to call...



your-unpopular-opinion:

I'm finding it very difficult to call this an abomination.

I was raised in a strict religious community and was taught that homosexuality was a sin. I echoed this views back to them but I didn't really understand why. When I went to college I met a lot of gay people and they were all wonderful. To me, when a man likes other men it is no different than if he preferred blondes to brunettes. It's just so insignificant. There is absolutely no reason to be against homosexuality.

sofunnygifs: I looked at this for a good 20 minutes.. More...



sofunnygifs:

I looked at this for a good 20 minutes..

More Funny Gifs

sofunnygifs: When a fly comes into the classroom More Funny...



sofunnygifs:

When a fly comes into the classroom

More Funny Gifs

sofunnygifs: Looks like I won't be going to...



sofunnygifs:

Looks like I won't be going to the Olympics anytime soon

More Funny Gifs

sofunnygifs: Some people will do anything to not pay bus...



sofunnygifs:

Some people will do anything to not pay bus fare..

More Funny Gifs

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario