viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

Couple with HotWife

Ex fuck buddy, hopefully soon to be fuck buddy again…





Ex fuck buddy, hopefully soon to be fuck buddy again…

Trying on some dresses :)









Trying on some dresses :)

beginnnings: LIKE=200-500 FOLLOWS! REBLOG=500-1000...



beginnnings:

LIKE=200-500 FOLLOWS!

REBLOG=500-1000 FOLLOWS!

mbf:

beginnnings

overwhelminq

kopikala

presumedly

druxied

preach-wifi

chemicul

PLEASE DONT LIE WE CHECK

all promoted with faves bolded

bondrickbond: Boston Strong!





















bondrickbond:

Boston Strong!

marriedpussy: amateurlifestylecouple: #Hotwife L brings them...



marriedpussy:

amateurlifestylecouple#Hotwife L brings them home! I love my wife!

I do!

Possible new bull



Possible new bull

spertn: Ok it time to break out the Strapon again!!!! I think...



spertn:

Ok it time to break out the Strapon again!!!!

I think a strap on is in our very near future…

Showing the ink.



Showing the ink.

cuckwifelovesbbc: damn straight.



cuckwifelovesbbc:

damn straight.

lenswalker: Serving up bbc to a hotwife



lenswalker:

Serving up bbc to a hotwife

Enjoying some BBC

Enjoying some BBC:

This was sent from Baltimore, her weekend away

12-year-old girl: I don't want kids when I grow up.

12-year-old girl: I don't want kids when I grow up.
Society: You'll change your mind when you get older. You're only 12. You're too young to know what you want.
16-year-old girl: I'm pregnant.
Society: How could you be so stupid? Do you know anything about safe sex? You should be ashamed.
20-year-old woman: I'm a single mother with an infant son.
Society: You should've gone to college first. You need a stable career before you can support a child.
33-year-old woman: I'm married and my spouse and I both have stable careers. I have two young daughters now.
Society: You're not staying home? Who's going to take care of them? You're just going to put them in day care while you work? That's selfish of you. You can't expect to raise decent kids with a full-time job.
45-year-old woman: I just had my first child.
Society: Why would you have a child when you're that old? Do you realize the health risks of being pregnant at your age? When your kid is a teenager you'll be a senior citizen. That's inconsiderate of you.
60-year-old woman: I haven't had any children.
Society: Your life must be so unfulfilling. Is there something wrong with you? Why didn't you want kids? How strange.

jaxkinx: shadow58: allmyswallows: Taylor enjoyed her first...



jaxkinx:

shadow58:

allmyswallows:

Taylor enjoyed her first visit to the gloryhole so much, she decided to make a return visit.  She sucks down even MORE cum this time.  What a little cumslut!

Sexy, classy and oh so slutty! :)P

I fucking love gloryhole whores

We definitely need to find one of these when we move to Florida!

"Abortion seems to be the only medical procedure that people want to deny you based on how you got in..."

"

Abortion seems to be the only medical procedure that people want to deny you based on how you got in that situation.

Drove drunk, got in an accident and need an organ transplant? No problem.

Messing around with a gun, accidentally shoot yourself in the leg and need surgery? Of course.

Smoke tobacco for most of your life and need treatment for lung cancer? Yep.

Climb a tree, fall out and break your leg? We'll fix that right up.

Have sex and get pregnant when you don't want to be? YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO THIS SITUATION AND YOU DESERVE NO MEDICAL HELP OR COMPASSION! THIS IS YOUR FAULT AND YOU WILL DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES!

"

- Worry About Your Own Uterus:   (via punkrockmermaid)

Wish I had been there to help clean up



Wish I had been there to help clean up

Photo



"Respect the woman, desire the slut and cherish the little girl. Then You'll Own her heart, body and..."

""Respect the woman, desire the slut and cherish the little girl. Then You'll Own her heart, body and mind.""

- (via daddys-little-violet)

Older pic dug out for #tittytuesday



Older pic dug out for #tittytuesday

Enjoying some BBC



Enjoying some BBC

Photo



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario