viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

Primavera Amargo

Photo



A little doodle of me, it seems I caught the ANIMES. When I was...



A little doodle of me, it seems I caught the ANIMES.
When I was in middle school I loved anime and tried so hard to draw in the style, but I could never get right and have since been trying to find my own personal style.

Trying so hard to not let my thoughts drive me insane.

keeeeeeeeeeeeep it together!

thelovenotebook: EVERYTHING LOVE/POSITIVE/PERSONAL



thelovenotebook:

EVERYTHING LOVE/POSITIVE/PERSONAL

Jean Benner's painting of Salome with the head of John the...




Jean Benner's painting of Salome with the head of John the Baptist (c 1899)

I can relate to all of these except the first & third one on...



I can relate to all of these except the first & third one on lust.
I think a good relationship needs a mix of these feelings

Been reading this and honestly, haven't been this...



Been reading this and honestly, haven't been this engrossed by a book in a while.

Photo



yalcinarsan: A few photos from the Taksim Gezi Park resistance...

















yalcinarsan:

A few photos from the Taksim Gezi Park resistance in Istanbul.

Smart ideas for Smarter cities  







Smart ideas for Smarter cities


 

mineralists: Fluorite with phantom inclusions.Cave-in-rock,...





mineralists:

Fluorite with phantom inclusions.
Cave-in-rock, Illinois 

lavarocking: adultswimbump: Nidnod A/W 12 qt



lavarocking:

adultswimbump:

Nidnod A/W 12

qt

babsandmickieco: LOVE



babsandmickieco:

LOVE

Photo



Another day feelin' crazy, try and keep my feet on the ground.

When my boyfriend tells me that, he gets hit on by female classmates, I won't lie, it makes me feel good.

It’s as though I get to brag about it, “yup, that’s my boyfriend”

lightbrighto: milliondollarfitgeek: phosphorescentt: if this...



lightbrighto:

milliondollarfitgeek:

phosphorescentt:

if this reaches 50k I'm going to die

You'll be okay Kelsey. <3 

bitch please

FAT? her legs look great!

What show is this and why didn't I know that Iwan was on...













What show is this and why didn't I know that Iwan was on it?
I don't know if you can tell I love Iwan, so, so much

queersuperteens: tehnakki: in-the-margins: this old comic...



queersuperteens:

tehnakki:

in-the-margins:

this old comic gets more relevant with each passing day.

Truth.

accurate to my life.

My boss just asked me if everything was okay "outside of work."

Jeez I really have no poker face.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario