viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

Sayboy1295

"I'm not racist but"

"I'm not racist but"

- White Proverb (via vaspim)

mike5892: I need this.Where can this be found.





mike5892:

I need this.

Where can this be found.

java4892: Rest In Peace To Paul Pierce's Ankles



java4892:

Rest In Peace To Paul Pierce's Ankles

Photo









karenhurley: Smart ideas for Smarter cities







karenhurley:

Smart ideas for Smarter cities

supamuthafuckinvillain: scatcat: my-heart-is-full-of-you: LOLO...



supamuthafuckinvillain:

scatcat:

my-heart-is-full-of-you:

LOLOLOL IM CRYING

Hahahahaha i remember this shit

Stick to makin shit sex tapes

supamuthafuckinvillain: Jus imagine how many more followers I'd have if I could make Gifs, or...

supamuthafuckinvillain:

Jus imagine how many more followers I'd have if I could make Gifs, or banners, or themes, or popular text posts. Pretty much anything other than pressing Reblog

foodnun: Its crazy how people who pirate movies and music can get more jail time than people sexual...

foodnun:

Its crazy how people who pirate movies and music can get more jail time than people sexual offenders you know like usually they are just sent off with probation or some shit

that just shows you how we value money over human idk life?

jigokuen: Some less serious stuff, recently I've been through...





jigokuen:

Some less serious stuff, recently I've been through this whole nostalgia trip with stuff I grew up with. Who could leave out Mighty Morphin Power Rangers!?

motorsport-photography: V12 Vantage Burnout - (source)



motorsport-photography:

V12 Vantage Burnout - (source)

Photo



minniedisaster: nahchillhomebro: foodnun: IM LAUGHING SO...





















minniedisaster:

nahchillhomebro:

foodnun:

IM LAUGHING SO MucH

"Go ahead & call your mom, ima pick up." OMG

The Kit Kat one killed me 

Photo



assgod: imagine the smell in this car omg



assgod:

imagine the smell in this car omg

sdkfz142: Military Storage Gallery | Stanley Vidmar













sdkfz142:

Military Storage Gallery | Stanley Vidmar

Scarlett Johansson



Scarlett Johansson

fashionistaswonderland: Carolyn



fashionistaswonderland:

Carolyn

Photo



themanliness: Lamborghini Aventador | Source | More



themanliness:

Lamborghini Aventador | Source | More

dope-ass-sasuke: Me and my niggas playin quittage ya bish



dope-ass-sasuke:

Me and my niggas playin quittage ya bish

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario