domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

Eyes Wide Open

Feeling curvy and beautiful today. Olive you hips, olive you...



Feeling curvy and beautiful today.
Olive you hips, olive you boobs olive you waist, olive you arm chub. <:3
Va va voom!

re-blog because this is completely how I feel all the time, and...



re-blog because this is completely how I feel all the time, and I just watched the movie. The fucking feels  

Gulf coast life is he best life.



Gulf coast life is he best life.

Erry night



Erry night

Ugh, my cat loves my boyfriend more than me. So I've been...



Ugh, my cat loves my boyfriend more than me. So I've been making her diet. Am I jealous of my cat? She's looking at me right now saying, "Damn right you are, bitch."

Yes, my cat knows how to properly use punctuation.
Fuck. I am so jealous.

Dog backpack.



Dog backpack.

theurbangypsyband: my mind is ramblin' - THE BLACK KEYS gimme...



theurbangypsyband:

my mind is ramblin' - THE BLACK KEYS

gimme your hand, yeah
say you love me
say that you'll be mine

Being fat

Lets play a game called, “how many calories can I eat in 7 minutes.”

youuidiotkid: you'd think by now autocorrect would know i'm saying fucking and not ducking

youuidiotkid:

you'd think by now autocorrect would know i'm saying fucking and not ducking

nottodaymegatron: andrewpresents: Justin Timberlake x Daft...



nottodaymegatron:

andrewpresents:

Justin Timberlake x Daft Punk | 'Lucky Suit & Tie' (MASHUP)

i just sat here for a minute waiting for it to kick in and when it did i was all

"ooooooOOOOOOOHHH FUUUUUUCK"

MY FUCKING LIFE



MY FUCKING LIFE

pippinstewardofgondor: inebriatedpony: Science! what the fuck...



















pippinstewardofgondor:

inebriatedpony:

Science!

what the fuck is this science bullshit

Fuck yeas









Fuck yeas

carrymyobituary: Idol.



carrymyobituary:

Idol.

You.



You.

Photo



Photo



strugglingtobeheard: need this cause some of y'all giving me...









strugglingtobeheard:

need this cause some of y'all giving me heart palpitations 

garabating: Caspirian by...



garabating:

Caspirian by ChristmasSocks

Follow @garabatweet and Garabating on Facebook -

coffeeandcheesecake: The first time I say I love you, your face crumbles. You look at methe way man...

coffeeandcheesecake:

The first time I say I love you, your face
crumbles. You look at me
the way man stares in terror
at the stars and the sea.

You grasp your head, fist
your hair, hiss, whisper why me
why me I am weak I am
dirt I am dust I am
nothing—

Why you? Because
the earth is made of dust
and dirt and you are as
essential to me as earth
is to sky; you give me something
to set my sun against.

The dirt and the dust are not
weak. I could build a house
out of you; y
ou are the roof
when I rain.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario