viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

Positive Vibes

Photo



bumfinger: Mmmm fuck…..yes please! Oh this would be awesome



bumfinger:

Mmmm fuck…..yes please!

Oh this would be awesome

budgetz: mmmmm… ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿



budgetz:

mmmmm… ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

submissivekisses: "When I met you,flowers started growingin the darkest parts of my mind" Awwww

submissivekisses:

"When I met you,
flowers started growing
in the darkest parts of my mind"

Awwww

Photo



iambettymay: #repost 👍👍



iambettymay:

#repost 👍👍

his-blithe-handmaid: mohawkdaddy: slutintraining: nerdgurl4shu...



his-blithe-handmaid:

mohawkdaddy:

slutintraining:

nerdgurl4shur:

This happens in our house quite often, and I LOVE it!!!

Not sure if talking smack or betting oral sex…

Preferably both.

I'm going to say win-win either way.

Reblog if you want a bunch of "have you evers" and "would you rathers" in your ask box right now.

Photo



Photo



Photo



sexysexnsuch: -J



sexysexnsuch:

-J

heyitspj: One of the worst feelings in the world is seeing someone that is sad and being unable to...

heyitspj:

One of the worst feelings in the world is seeing someone that is sad and being unable to help

sexysexnsuch: seksuaalsus: oh my god.. OMG is right…… -Dani



sexysexnsuch:

seksuaalsus:

oh my god..

OMG is right……

-Dani

"We are afraid to care too much, for fear that the other person does not care at all."

"We are afraid to care too much, for fear that the other person does not care at all."

-  Eleanor Roosevelt (via weedbrain)

Photo



laconicllama: zarggg: env0: aisleylikeszebras: To me, this...



laconicllama:

zarggg:

env0:

aisleylikeszebras:

To me, this post might be just as important as the bible.

One of my classes. My elderly teacher taught us this because he really cared about books.

Why does no one teach us these things anymore?

I get so uppity when someone breaks the binding on my books.

Photo



Who's awake

Like this or message me :3

prozack: drunkfeferi: I just want to be treated like a princess all day (◡‿◡✿)Then fucked...

prozack:

drunkfeferi:

I just want to be treated like a princess all day (◡‿◡✿)
Then fucked senseless until I'm screaming 
(◠‿◠✿)
Then cuddled and held all night long to keep nightmares away (
◕‿◕✿)

Dont even have to treat me like a princess

Kool now it looks like I said that xD

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario